Sunday, May 9, 2010

WEEK #1 FREE CHOICE

WHAT CAN WE ACHIEVE?
I have selected to write my free choice on the reading for this week. I have selected chapter 3 again. I would like to elaborate on the idea of giving yourself an A. I wonder how our students would react if we started the year out by giving them all A's? When I receive an A I feel great, especially when I think the assignment or test was hard. There was a part in the book that discussed a teacher who didn't like her student's procrastination so probably wouldn't have given him a good grade on his paper even if he deserved it. Just think how powerful educators and the grading system can be. Here is a little clip from Ben Zander. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrGAJ7hVh10

value="true">param>type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"
allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

No comments:

Post a Comment