Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WEEK # 4 RESPONSE TO WIMBA SHARING RESPONSE TO PUBLISHING/LEADERSHIP PART 2

WIMBA SHARING PUBLISHING/LEADERSHIP PART 2
I wanted to comment on Monday, May 24 wimba session sharing our publishing/leadership projects. Yes, we were a quiet group, but I felt it went very well. I want to say I appreciate everyone's suggestions and comments about my project. Like I said in the wimba session, I was disappointed about the way my project turned out, and you ladies and one gentlemen put my mind at ease. I am going to focus on What Can I Do Now! I can't change the past. Thanks again for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. I really do love this process of sharing in a safe environment and seeing how tentative thoughts can become strong convictions... I'm glad it was a good session for you.

    ReplyDelete