Friday, May 21, 2010

WEEK # 3 PUBLISHING/LEADERSHIP RESPONSE PART 1

I have chosen to write about the Publishing/Leadership Project because I wrote about the Summary Project in the other post. I would like to publish to either Learning & Leading, Tech Trends, School Library Monthly or School Librarian's Workshop. I have read a little about the process and so far the best thing to do right now is to read the articles in the magazines to get an understanding about the format they would be looking for. I am not familiar with Learning & Leading and Tech Trends so I am in the process of reading some articles from the magazines. Now it's on to the writing of the AR page for the project.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, first I want to thank you for your comments and encouragement. I am impressed that you are looking at 4 areas to publish to and have gotten as far as reading the magazines to see what they want. I settled on Edutopia because I already knew about it, but I realize that I can’t just hope and pray they will publish my work. I actually need to look into other options. You are doing great by keeping up with all we have to do. It will pay off.

    ReplyDelete