Sunday, May 9, 2010

WEEK # 1 ACTION RESEARCH PROJECT - READER'S THEATER

I think everyone is in a panic to get their AR websites done. Although, it's a good idea to complete them now, so we don't have to worry about it in month 12. I really wish I could have achieved more from my project. I became ill and was hospitalized which affected my ability to work on my project. I managed to completed cycle 2. I wish I would have had more time. I am fortunate for the opportunity to have been exposed to the concept of Action Research. I made a huge decision last summer and took a leave of absent to join the AR program. I had already had been in the program for 5 months. My project isn't as technology driven as some because I can't rely on it at my school. I did the best with what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment