Thursday, May 13, 2010

WEEK #2 FREE CHOICE - WEEK 2 WIMBA SESSION

WEEK 2 - TUESDAY, MAY 11 - WIMBA SESSION

Action Research Status Check In: I was unable to make wimba, but I have listened to the archive. There was some discussion about our Publishing/Leadership project, and I like the way one student described it as being a TED presentation. There was one question asked, and I don't think it was answered, what happens if we receive a "no" response from a few journals we try publishing to or we don't get a response before graduation? I was thinking about the Reading Teacher Journal. A good tip is to read some articles from the journal under consideration to get a feel for the format. Another idea I had was to try and get my project published with ReadWriteThink. I have already reviewed lesson plans for the site, so I have an idea about the format they follow. http://www.readwritethink.org

No comments:

Post a Comment