Friday, May 21, 2010

WEEK # 3 RESPONSE TO WEEKLY PROJECT AR SUMMARY

RESPONSE TO ACTION RESEARCH SUMMARY

Writing my summary helped put things into perspective. I was able to see how my project emerged. What were the weak areas and how to improve on them. What were the strong areas and how to implement them in the future. I appreciate the process and wish my project would have turned out differently. But according to Zander, "Mistakes can be like ice. If we resist them, we may keep on slipping into a posture of defeat" (2000).
There were so many other things I wanted to do with my project that I hope to do in the future.

References
Zander, B. & Zander,R. (2000). The Art of Possibility. New York:Penguin Group

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,

    I'm glad to see that I was not alone in thinking that working on the summary has helped pull it all together. I think that in any major project, when you look back there are things that would be easier/better if done differently. I looked at it something like editing a photograph or putting a video together, you can think you are done, and decide to add this, take that out, do this a little differently, and never truly finish. Thank goodness for deadlines! (Did I just say that?)

    ReplyDelete